my favorite photo?

I don't like specific photos, most of one I like are from family gatherings, where we are eating or playing, most of these photos are taken by my father and then he complains that he doesn't appear in any photos.
The photos are taken in summer vacations when most of the family is together, I like these photos because they bring back good memories.
I don't have photos on my computer as we like to create physical photo albums so I can't upload any photos.
It is a beautiful tradition, since you can see the evolution of all the people who appear in the photos, it also reminds us how close we are as a family and that we support each other in times of difficulty.
Familia, familia extendida padre árbol genealógico, familia de ...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Person I would like to meet