Post 8: A Subject you enjoyed studying this semester

The topic that I  have like the most to study this semester was cell physiology, this due to the fact that because of the pandemic situation we were in, it was "easier" to study that particular branch, since it is a branch that requires a lot of memory and the time, the time I earn not having to go to university, I was also interested in the subject, since it is studied from the smallest bodies and seeing their behavior that affects the rest of our body, it is an indispensable subject to continue with the subsequent Courses, given that they give us several cases to analyze, I imagine it is very similar to what I will do in the future when I finish my studies.
However, I always hear that going to face-to-face classes in this field is a bit tedious, so I think at least this pandemic will benefits me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Person I would like to meet

my favorite photo?