A Person I would like to meet

 The person I would like to meet could be Will Smith, he is an American actor and rapper, I know him because I saw many movies in which he starred. I would like to meet him because he is a person who strives to do new things and be successful in two very different things like music and acting.some of his achievements are winning gramis awards and being nominated for the oscar awards.

I really like him as an actor and his films like:

"I am a legend" or I also like his movies based on real events such as "Concussion" where he plays Dr. Omalu who discovered one of the secrets of American football and one of his best films that I can not help crying when I see it and why What would have to win the Oscar is "In search of happiness" where he performs a great performance where it is very difficult not to suffer the difficult situation that "Chris Gardner" experienced.

it is for those kinds of things that I would like to meet this person.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

my favorite photo?