Two songs in my story

 One of the songs that makes me think about the past is Lose Yourself - Eminem, every time I listen to it I remember when I had to study for the PSU and I was very discouraged because I did not understand, but every time I heard this The song encouraged me to continue . At that time I didn't know many people because no one from my high school was going to continue studying at the university, so I had no one to talk to.



Another song that brings back memories is Bee Gees - Stayin 'Alive, this song makes me remember when I was little because my dad really likes this style of music, I really like it, I like to walk while listening to this song. I remember the house I lived in in those times like 2005.


What a laugh to think how different these two styles of music are.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Person I would like to meet

my favorite photo?